Acceptance Of The Policy
You are given notice that the services will only be made available to you upon your accepting and expressly consenting to the terms of this Notice, where such express acceptance and consent shall be evidenced by you clicking or checking or indicating accordingly on the relevant consent portion of the registration forms or such other documents as my be furnished to you, as the case may be.
By incidicating your acceptance of the term of this Notice, you shall be deemed to have expressly consented to the processing of your personal data by CHB or any of its authorized agents, employees, partners and/or contractors for purposes as outlined.
You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use the services, you authorize and consent to your personal data being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by CHB for the purposes of CHB providing the services to you. To avoid doubt, you also hereby explicitly consent to CHB processing any sensitive personal data relevant to such purposes.
We reserve the right to modify, update and/or amend this Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time with reasonable prior notice to you. We will notify you of any amendments via announcements on the Site or other appropriate means. By continuing to communicate with us, use our services, purchase of products and/or to the Site after being notified of any amendments to this Personal Data Protection Policy, you will be treated as having agreed to and accepted those amendments.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties, for one or more of the above purposes:
- The company’s group of companies including the subsidiaries, related and associated companies;
- To vendors that work on CHB’s behalf;
- To law enforcement when we have a good- faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us;
- To exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep your personal data confidential which we have engaged to discharge our obligations to you;
- Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business on a strictly confidential basis, appointed by us to provide services to us;
- Data centres and/or servers located within or outside Malaysia for data storage purposes;
- Storage facility and records management service providers;
- Our business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, distributors, contractors or agents, on a need-to-know basis , that provide related products and /services in connection with our business, or discharge or perform one or more of the above purposes and other purposes required to operate and maintain our business;
- Any other person reasonably requiring the same in order for us to operate and maintain our business or carry out the activities set out in the purposes.